Sonntag, 14. Oktober 2012

Sorry for my absence

I'm currently on a temporary full time job. I'm registering voters for the coming elections since in Oregon you can only vote by mail. We still do not have a long term home. Subletting a room until mid november. And this job is not at all, what I want to do. Canvassing. But at least a little bit of money to pay rent. Yeah.

Just in case there are Portlanders around:
On the weekend of october 20th there a comic and art festival at the IPRC. There's workshops going on and a lot of shows. I will be performing together with Pulse Emitter. It's my overhead projector performance "maia bambul's shadows".
We play saturday at 6 pm.

HERE is a little interview which one of the girls from the festival did. So, if you wanna know what I'm doing just come around and enjoy the festival!

4 Kommentare:

celine hat gesagt…

So sorry to hear you're not working the ideal job right now. Fingers crossed that something far better comes across your way ASAP.

birrrd hat gesagt…

It's getting better every day, since I'm getting used to it right now, my english is getting better and I can deal with the people more easy.. but crossed fingers are always good, thanks!

birrrd hat gesagt…

It's getting better every day, since I'm getting used to it right now, my english is getting better and I can deal with the people more easy.. but crossed fingers are always good, thanks!

KitteeBee hat gesagt…

hello!
i don't think i'm gonna make it, but look for my friend Lorie D.!!

xo
kittee