Mittwoch, 4. April 2012

One month

On 4th of may our ship to the States will leave in Bremerhaven.
Just one month to get unfinished things done - a dress, two tape releases, a baking zine.. A month to get rid of stuff and get important stuff packed.. One month to get 2 more-than-big suitcases for less-than-big money.. One month to visit some old friends.. To see one more awesome concert.. To finish up all the stored food - grains and flour and stuff that didn't really speak to me after I bought it.. To enjoy the last german spring and see the leaves in front of our bedroom window growing - everyday there's a little bit more green.. My last german show so far.. Well, there's more and I won't hang around.
That's for sure!

Ok, I'm sorry if you're bored by this "only one month" talk. No, I'm not! It's the only thing I can think of right now, and the only thing that matters. It's a deadline and the opposite of it.
Have a nice day!

Keine Kommentare: