Samstag, 23. Juni 2012

Dinner for two

Today I started a liver cleanse. For six weeks the first thing I will eat/drink every day will be a glass of fresh squeezed orange juice and a tablespoon of flaxseed oil. About that.
I wonder if my disastrous skin will become better.


Not much to say about the day. We drove to Crystal River to have a look at an old VW vanagon. But it was already sold and the guy didn't have a title anyway. But this makes us aware now about titles and stuff like that while looking for the perfect vessel.
Dinner was perfect. Sisto had raw zucchini pasta with an oh-so-delicious sauce and I had to make a photo of him and the perfect dish. I got myself Tortellini (imported dm-vegetable-Tortellini) with spinach. Yummy.
So here I present: Him eating it!


Keine Kommentare: