Mittwoch, 7. November 2012

A classy doughnut

Got my first vegan doughnut in the States. I was looking for doughnuts already back in Florida, but then every damn one had eggs or milk or whey-tever..

't was gone too soon.

Apart from that: relief. Though I don't think it makes that much of a difference who wins, it still makes a difference. A little bit more social awareness please.

More RELIEF that my job did end today. Though the last days were kind of easy (compared to candidates-blabla and marriage campaigning) just walking around in Portland neighborhoods, saying "hey have you voted already? did you mail it or drop it? you did not? so make sure you're dropping your ballot in time"... I really need a break.

Until tomorrow. When I apply for another canvassing job.

Now I'm curious on how Washington will decide on same-sex marriage. Maryland and Maine got it, open end...

Keine Kommentare: