Dienstag, 26. März 2013

Random monday-sunday, it was a free day!



 
We just came back from a little cruise in our new car. We can't believe it, we bought a car. Haha. Now we can go on a little trip to the coast and hopefully explore at least a little of the gorgeous nature here in Oregon and Washington, which is really nice. We hope we are successful soon with selling our car. Because this really is a bummer at the moment. But first of all I have to get back to work. Didn't work for two days and also took of thursday.
I'm sorry for this chaotic post, I'm not really good about blogging at the moment. Mostly because my time is so limited and there's so much stuff to do/sh*t going on.
Yesterday while Sisto went to see a show I finished the cover for our blanket. (The patchwork project I posted about every once in a while.) This took so long I'm really glad it's finished. I'm particularly bad about the last seams with such projects because it's just straight and long lines and a lot of handling issues with a huge pile of fabric... But it's done. And looks great. If I don't forget I might post pictures another time. But right now I'm too tired and it's dark and you also already saw most of it.
Today we enjoyed some frozen strawberry-banana smush. So good since the sun was shining and it was just a really nice day. We did our laundry. I'm always relieved after I'm done with laundry because it takes so much time. But then it immediately starts to fill up again.
Here's food and other things for you to watch, have a nice day!
different days, different crossroads and some nice houses, too...

applecrisp, vanilla pudding, soy cream on thursday

Keine Kommentare: